- Providing new hires tools for success; a new hire’s first 30 to 60 days on the job are critical time. Providing the right training and tools to be successful ealry helps employees become integrated quickly and makes them more likely to stay.
- Empowering employees with a self-service model: EDGE allows employees access to training on their own schedules, and because many of the programs are now offered on the web, employees can access them away from the office as well.
- Increasing customer satisfaction by building employee knowledge: Keeping employees up-to-date allows them to contact customers effectively and provide the right information.
- Focus on employee talents not being used in their current roles and utilize them to increase job satisfaction and develop new opportunities.
- Individualizing training program to recognize already acquired skills and developing the rest, this allows for faster training and integration of new employees.
- Recognizing employee strengths and building on them.
- Placing specific measurable targets and develop tracking and reporting methods to ensure that the minimum required prerequisites are met before new employees are deployed.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Unleash the EDGE to take a bite out of training budget
An effective training program (like EDGE) has benefits that extend much further than quick classroom orientation and on-the-job training. The difference between the EDGE and the latter approach is the noticeable difference in results. The EDGE model creates an environment for employees to learn faster and in-turn become productive faster. Here are some of the ways that EDGE accomplishes this:
If you would like to learn more about this unique EDGE program and how it could benefit your company, call me today.